In-House Corporate/Real Estate Paralegal
Job Location: New York, NY
Reports to: General Counsel
HAP Investments LLC, an international real estate investment and development company, is looking to hire an in-house corporate/real estate paralegal to assist General Counsel in its New York City office.
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter demonstrating relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries without a resume will not be considered.
No phone calls and no recruiters, please.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in commercial and residential real estate purchase, sale and financing transactions, including conducting due diligence, review of contracts and loan agreements, title reports and surveys, preparation of commercial and residential leases and preparation of closing documentation and closing statements.
- Candidate will also be expected to be available to assist corporate attorneys with the drafting of business entity formation/organizational documents, preparation of corporate minutes, resolutions, consents and other corporate documents, and general corporate paralegal work.
- Litigation experience is a bonus.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- BA degree with top academic credentials, paralegal certificate a plus.
- 4 + years of experience as a paralegal in a law firm or corporate setting with a focus on transactional/corporate law.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage expectations in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage projects in a variety of areas and have a developed sense of ownership and personal responsibility of projects.
HAP Investments is an EOE.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to HR@hap-ny.com.